[trade] COD4 serial

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
[trade] COD4 serial
i just when walmart with my friends and stole 2 COD4 games. ill trade serial for warrock accounts, retail codes, or other shits

pm me or xfire



Can you steal orange box CD keys?
why does it have to be wal-mart why not the dollar store im sure they got cod1 and the blue box
Yo, next time, steal CS:S.
i can steal any pc games from walmart just not ps2 or 360 games
kk, what do u wanna trade for it if i get it?
Quote Originally Posted by carpanthers1 View Post
i can steal any pc games from walmart just not ps2 or 360 games
Then steal a CS:S key for me.

I'll trade it for my WarRock account (m60 retail).

More info:

k/d: 1.81 (No k/d reset used)
Level: 30
Retail: m60
Dinars: 125,000+
Perhaps that key does work, but how in the world will I play the game if I don't have the client?
When u activate CSS on yor steam acc then u can download automatically CSS from the Server^^
is any interested in trading the COD4 serial too?
Quote Originally Posted by carpanthers1 View Post
is any interested in trading the COD4 serial too?
Not me...

Just get the CS:S key.
ive got a Half Life 2 box set which includes

Counter-Strike:source
Half-Life2: Deathmatch
Half-Life: Source.

I'm willing to trade the serial code for a COD4 serial. Hit me up for details
MPGHHyperion I wants your lvl 30 against my lvl 53 if you wants him
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us