BSOD Dumping Cshell??

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
BSOD Dumping Cshell??
I used Kernel Detective to dump Engine.exe, and Cshell, but it didn't work o_O.

And after it dumped Cshell, i got BSOD (Blue Screen of Death) and had to restart. Even after i booted back up, i tried to open it and it was still a bunch of gibberish symbols.

Does it like, not work on Win7 32bit? If it does, then wth happened?
Quote Originally Posted by MugNuf View Post
I used Kernel Detective to dump Engine.exe, and Cshell, but it didn't work o_O.

And after it dumped Cshell, i got BSOD (Blue Screen of Death) and had to restart. Even after i booted back up, i tried to open it and it was still a bunch of gibberish symbols.

Does it like, not work on Win7 32bit? If it does, then wth happened?
i got bsod using it too... for cshell. your comp thinks its editing its software so it gives u that to prevent it.. just retry doing it again.

Engine doesnt work for Kernel now.. it used to. But cshell still works
Quote Originally Posted by CAFlames View Post


i got bsod using it too... for cshell. your comp thinks its editing its software so it gives u that to prevent it.. just retry doing it again.

Engine doesnt work for Kernel now.. it used to. But cshell still works
Thanks for the info, I want to try to find new PTC commands. If there are any. I have enough spare time /.

Oh, btw, nice hack. I added a fog color changer to my hack as well. I will be releasing it, after i figure everything out .
Engine still works, I dumped mine a few hours ago...
Quote Originally Posted by Beatz View Post
Engine still works, I dumped mine a few hours ago...
Engine doesnt work it says file inaccessable.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us