LightbulbSig Request

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Sig Request
Main Text/Name: Let the dead die.
Sub Text/Quote: [Optional] I'm waiting...
Size: Idc, as long as it fits in the sig limits
Style: I'm not really sure what this means.. But grunge sounds good..
Theme: Doesn't matter, just make it look nice.
Colour: Nothing with bright colors, I'd like to keep with black and white.
Image/Render: I don't have a example.. But I'd like a Modern Soldier.
Designer: IDGAF

Other Information: Eh.. I'd like you to have a bit of fun with it, yeh?
Great Job! Addin' it to mah sig nao. +1 Rep. Oops, but can you add Mah name near the top-right corner? that'd be nice.
Quote Originally Posted by Undying View Post
Great Job! Addin' it to mah sig nao. +1 Rep. Oops, but can you add Mah name near the top-right corner? that'd be nice.

That better?
U iz teh Uber sig makah. ;p
perfect.
Quote Originally Posted by Undying View Post
U iz teh Uber sig makah. ;p
perfect.
Actually i'm not even near uber
just started making sigs sometime late last month
and started coming to GFX Section this week.
Well, I don't see why your not part of the GFX team.
I just looked at some of your other works, and they seem equally impressive.
-And btw you is teh uber sig makah
Quote Originally Posted by Undying View Post
Well, I don't see why your not part of the GFX team.
I just looked at some of your other works, and they seem equally impressive.
-And btw you is teh uber sig makah
oomg...cant stop laughing.

@People
Now u can see an example why we need a group of voters for LAOTW and SOTW.
Quote Originally Posted by Brizingir View Post


oomg...cant stop laughing.

@People
Now u can see an example why we need a group of voters for LAOTW and SOTW.
That's kinda mean to me.
;/
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post


That's kinda mean to me.
;/
nah, i mean, ur not bad, u r good for as long as u have used PS but i laughed at the sentence where he said u shud be GFX, u r not that good and havent reached the level yet, but u keep imroving. try to keep reading tuts
Quote Originally Posted by Brizingir View Post


nah, i mean, ur not bad, u r good for as long as u have used PS but i laughed at the sentence where he said u shud be GFX, u r not that good and havent reached the level yet, but u keep imroving. try to keep reading tuts
Yes, that is funny
Keep reading tuts?
don't you mean start >D
nobody is mean to jabuuty

*puts on righting attitude* you mess with me before you mess with jabuuty
Yeah you should read tuts. BTW the BG you made looks like plaid.
Let's not get carried away, this is turning into a bit of a flame thread..
I simply stated that I think Jabuuty is good enough to be part of the GFX team. If you think not, well, good for you.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?