Combat Arms Player Pointers + Offsets

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
Combat Arms Player Pointers + Offsets
Hey MPGH! I'm back with more

I'm gonna give you guys the player addies! Also the offsets.

[PHP]
/*Offsets*/
#define Y_Offset 0xCC
#define X_Offset 0xC8
#define Z_Offset 0xD0

/*Player Addies*/
#define CurrentPlayer_Offset 0x66F34
#define RandomPlayer_Offset 0x6AEC38[/PHP]

Remember to thank me and give me credits when using in your next hack!
Quote Originally Posted by Fabolous View Post
Hey MPGH! I'm back with more

I'm gonna give you guys the player addies! Also the offsets.

[PHP]
/*Offsets*/
#define Y_Offset 0xCC
#define X_Offset 0xC8
#define Z_Offset 0xD0

/*Player Addies*/
#define CurrentPlayer_Offset 0x66F34
#define RandomPlayer_Offset 0x6AEC38[/PHP]

Remember to thank me and give me credits when using in your next hack!
Too bad these weren't found by you because I doubt you are [GFX]Casey or Bravia.
You are right I am neither >.>
Quote Originally Posted by Fabolous View Post
You are right I am neither >.>
....

Quote Originally Posted by UnknownCoder
Remember to thank me and give me credits when using in your next hack!

???
lolwut .
Quote Originally Posted by Fabolous View Post
lolwut .
Credits to Bravia / Casey ??
whyd you post em. now we will get 100 telekill hacks
Now people shall make private opks. :P
Nice Find.
I'm pretty sure these are fake addresses.
Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
I'm pretty sure these are fake addresses.
Why are you so negative towards this guy
These cant be used to make OPK... only telekill. These are for the folks that havent learned to make the real stuff
Cause he loves him. xD
any1 release VIP features in hacks will be banned simple
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?