Combat Arms Player Pointers + Offsets

Posts 16–29 of 29 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by mmbob View Post
Why are you so negative towards this guy
I have a deep hatred for people who steal or leech after somebody stole my hack awhile ago.

/yea

And that comment wasn't negative towards him, just saying it was fake/old from 4 weeks ago.
i have to questions

1. are this pointers uptodate?
2. where random player pointer is located?

it doesnt look like cshell or clientfx look like the pointer is from engine
Seal = Hates me.

'Nuff said.
/yea
Quote Originally Posted by Fabolous View Post
Seal = Hates me.

'Nuff said.
/yea
Well give credits to whoever posted this before you. You only say "thank me if you use this".
I found it..

/yea
Quote Originally Posted by Fabolous View Post
I found it..

/yea
Well alright then.
/yea
yo guys could someone tell me where this random player pointer is located?
Thank You Seal
/yea
Grr mine sharing how found them...
Sharing is Caring.../yea
Anger83 = Frantic.

Am I right?
Quote Originally Posted by Fabolous View Post
Anger83 = Frantic.

Am I right?
Whos Anger83?
Bottom of thread
I respect people who don't steal/leech.

And I don't think that anger is frantic because frantic is EU.
He can do NA...
Posts 16–29 of 29 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?