Weapon collector

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Weapon collector


what is the weapon collector?


P.S: I miss the homepage musics
Quote Originally Posted by carlosduarte View Post


what is the weapon collector?


P.S: I miss the homepage musics
There ain't anything called weapon collector..?
weapon selector, my mistake, sry, do you know what tha is?
wep selector?select wep/
What the hell are you talking about?
Quote Originally Posted by carlosduarte View Post
weapon selector, my mistake, sry, do you know what tha is?
its a selector used to select weapons
hes talking about the hack weapon selector but i dont know what the hell it does lol
i am talking about the hack, every time i try to use my warrock crashes, and i wass wondering if an1 knew what the hell is weapon selector hack -.-
Don't think it works anyway, I think if you own a famas then you can change skin but that's it..
Thanks reaper, i will try to do it

Didn't worked, but its fine, thanks again
weapon selector is like..newb.
Quote Originally Posted by DangerHacks View Post
weapon selector is like..newb.

[ English ^^ ] I will think in this like if this was a good thing.

[Português ^^ ] Vou pensar nisto como se fosse uma boa coisa.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us