Question about wallhacks

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Question about wallhacks
Hi everyone.

Im sorry if Im breaking any rules and or discussing a sensitive matter, but here it goes:

Im trying to find a simple wallhack for CODMW2, but with no luck at all.
Can anyone help me?

Thanks,

Psychros
Get a multihack and only enable wallhack.
Quote Originally Posted by Psychros View Post
Where? And how?
Get Basic Hax v 3.0
Basic Hax v 3.0, can I find it here on the forums?

I found that hack, but isnt that for hosting a server so that everyone gets the hacks? I just want a simple hack for myself.

Also I would like help on what to do, to make it work
Quote Originally Posted by Psychros View Post
Basic Hax v 3.0, can I find it here on the forums?

I found that hack, but isnt that for hosting a server so that everyone gets the hacks? I just want a simple hack for myself.

Also I would like help on what to do, to make it work
[Release] Basic HaX v3.1.0 - Call of Duty MW2 Private Servers - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking
[Release] Basic HaX v3.1.0 - Call of Duty MW2 Private Servers - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking
[Release] Basic HaX v3.1.0 - Call of Duty MW2 Private Servers - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking

Wait for it to be approved though.
O God, there is an SEARCH button!

Jezus christ, 9 post beggers
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us