[SOLVED]How to join a moded server ?

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
[SOLVED]How to join a moded server ?
Seriously how ?

im using aIW
Make a modded server, its totally random if u bump on a modded server
or you could find a friend or anyone who is hosting and get his/her IP adrees and type Connect "IP here" into the console and you will connect to their game.
Basically its random or like jbubblepop answers u can join a friends using the IP addresses

Im pretty shure this shud b marked as solved... ;P
~Marked as Solved.

Friends/Posted or Luck... Well, If you can call this luck ; Sometimes' it's pathetic.
Quote Originally Posted by Melodia View Post
~Marked as Solved.

Friends/Posted or Luck... Well, If you can call this luck ; Sometimes' it's pathetic.
What is pathetic sometimes?
I noticed from a variety of posts that you really seem to be annoyed by the new wave of newf4gs like myself coming in and making easy to make (at least to experienced hackers like yourself) mods.
You've called mods crap and pathetic now..

yes, a fair percentage of mods you connect to are crap (altho it's often a case of taste and preference) but can I just point out that EVERY game you connect to that has an aimbotter or other kind of cheater in it, while you're trying to play a legit fun game is pathetic?
Quote Originally Posted by Neekokeen View Post
What is pathetic sometimes?
I noticed from a variety of posts that you really seem to be annoyed by the new wave of newf4gs like myself coming in and making easy to make (at least to experienced hackers like yourself) mods.
You've called mods crap and pathetic now..

yes, a fair percentage of mods you connect to are crap (altho it's often a case of taste and preference) but can I just point out that EVERY game you connect to that has an aimbotter or other kind of cheater in it, while you're trying to play a legit fun game is pathetic?
Meh means when you want to play a normal game you sometimes fell on 9/10 Games that are kido's Crap mods / Kido's "IAMAGOD"'s Mods.
93.125.247.99

Not mine, i wrote it up because i played a noscope, high jump, intervention only mod
I don't know if he is active tho...

(I used kidebr's ip esp to track him down )
Well, If you connect to a match where one person is using a mod that gives only himself things like godmode, like the rape mod House posted, I count that as a hack/cheat, not a mod, even if it's done thru modding.
In that case, I agree, at some times (certain hours) at least 1 out of 2 servers has cheaters in them, and it's facking annoying.

Connecting to a real modded server, be it XP lobby, simple low gravity + unlimitedammo and whatnot, or 'real' mods like Avp, TI, gungame, etc rarely happens. To me at least.
Certainly not 9/10.

In legit MW2, which I play since release, I have maybe connected to a maximum of 5 lobbies that were modded. (all were XP/unlock lobbies and/or low grav)
I can however not count the amount of times I connected to a match with cheater(s) in it..
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us