COMBAT ARMS PROBLEM! HELP

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
COMBAT ARMS PROBLEM! HELP
i can not open combat arms. I open it and it DC's me saying Windows blah blah blah found a problem. It will notify me when a solution is found. Wasn't injecting hacks or anything. But i was messing with the files. So I re-installed the entire game and IT HAPPENED AGAIN! WTF! I am not injecting hack. It closes and I don't do anything but try to open it right back up again. Why is this happening. Someone help .....


ScreenHunter_02 Jul. 16 14.45.gifattachment deleted · 30 downloads before removal
U might be banned
or try redownloading it
then thank me
I think you just got Nexowned, i think they IP banned you because when you reinstall the game all the files are were they should be, sorry
Hm... IP changer work??? lol and i can log into website tho....
Might be your DEP (Data Execution Prevention)

1. Click Start
2. Click All Programs
3. Click Accessories
4. Right Click on Command Prompt
5. Left click on Run as Administrator
6. Click the Allow button if it asks you for permission
7. Type or copy and paste this into the command prompt window:

Code:
bcdedit.exe /set {current} nx AlwaysOff
8. Hit enter and you should see the confirmation: Operation Completed Successfully
9. Reboot your computer and DEP should be off.

Also it might also be your firewall,
1.Press start
2.Open Control Panel
3.Open your firewall
4.Disable it and try combatarms again
Best answer yet. I will thanks you if it works man!
Quote Originally Posted by manuel90 View Post
Best answer yet. I will thanks you if it works man!
No prob, IF it doesn't work I'll think or something else
Quote Originally Posted by master strength View Post
No prob, IF it doesn't work I'll think or something else
Didn't work :/
Still says same thing...
Ok this is wats wrong your game CLIENT is corrupt the reason that you reinstalled it and it still didnt work is that the combat arms file was moved to another spot and when you reinstalled it moved itself back into combat arms fold go to your C:/ drive and search combat arms and DELETE everything that has to do with it and then reinstall it and make sure everything is deleted and willing to teamview for you press thanks
Quote Originally Posted by godfather22 View Post
Ok this is wats wrong your game CLIENT is corrupt the reason that you reinstalled it and it still didnt work is that the combat arms file was moved to another spot and when you reinstalled it moved itself back into combat arms fold go to your C:/ drive and search combat arms and DELETE everything that has to do with it and then reinstall it and make sure everything is deleted and willing to teamview for you press thanks
Hmm.. Thanks. I'll thanks YOU if it works lol
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us