Thumbs upMPGH Ventrilo?

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
MPGH Ventrilo?
Hi i remem a while back Someone posted a cracked Ventrilo for mpgh. I was wondering if we were able to make our own servers on that ventrilo, If so...Mind telling me how and posting the vent /yea Ty Bai.
This has what to do with CrossFire?
I wanted a Ventrilo for my Clan but i dont wanna pay for it..."Cracked"
Quote Originally Posted by 2blake View Post
I wanted a Ventrilo for my Clan but i dont wanna pay for it..."Cracked"
Google/Youtube is your friend.
Use Skype..
Quote Originally Posted by Derail View Post
Use Skype..
/ solution said /
Skype laggs, As does Xfire

Lowers FPS in game
Quote Originally Posted by 2blake View Post
Skype laggs, As does Xfire

Lowers FPS in game
And vent probably does aswell.
Vent is no lagg what so ever...Anyways if ur not gonna answer what i asked stfu...

and Unlocked...Wth? googletube is my friend?
That means instead of posting it here, go fcking search for it your self.
...Search for what i asked a fukin question about mpgh ventrilo...read my last post btw...it says if ur not gonna help STFU, so you should STFU
Quote Originally Posted by 2blake View Post
...Search for what i asked a fukin question about mpgh ventrilo...read my last post btw...it says if ur not gonna help STFU, so you should STFU
I know dumb shit but then you said you wanted a cracked one for your clan!


... god im getting angry cuz of a stupid noob.

Quote Originally Posted by 2blake View Post
I wanted a Ventrilo for my Clan but i dont wanna pay for it..."Cracked"
...I said i wanted to know if there was a way to make a server on mpgh "CRACKED" Vent....Read before you post ffs.
Guys, stop being mean to 2blake.
On topic: I don't think there is a cracked version of Ventrilo for all I know, but there might be some. Just try searching for the thread you saw or just Google your needs.
Nice Job, i could really use this
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us