[help] Mod Loader

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
[help] Mod Loader
Is there a mod loader for alterIWnet that works for XP, as well as including how to specify the directories needed for the .gsm file?

If there is, could you add it to the hack compilation list.
Mod loader works for Xp, Just download "window title changer" (google it) and then open it and change aiw console to IW4 Console , then it works , OR just make a new steam account and add alteriw to games and play through there , then it works
i put it in a post but i thinnk it got deleted
wrong section

/moved to help
Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
wrong section

/moved to help
So many people can't post in the right section. (ahhh choobs) I think we (aka ) should enforce this more. It's annoying xD I dunno just an opinion.
Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
So many people can't post in the right section. (ahhh choobs) I think we (aka ) should enforce this more. It's annoying xD I dunno just an opinion.
old news. Anyways, exams almost done, daddy's coming home
Can I get a download link please? Because the one I use doesn't work.
Go search it up yourself. Some guy released a new ver that searches for the iw4mp.dat. Did i mention the search function?
It would help if I knew what I was looking for.
Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post


old news. Anyways, exams almost done, daddy's coming home
yayyas

Quote Originally Posted by Asakari View Post
It would help if I knew what I was looking for.
Here, Let me google that for you.
Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
You know Google would be useful if it was ever posted.

AlterIWnet + XP + Mod Loader

I keep getting catastrophic errors of the program not finding patching locations even with the default mods, I assume its compatibility.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us