UnhappyHelp mod or admin

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Help mod or admin
I was v.i.p but sinc ehack wasnt updated my v.i.p sub. ended :'(
it ended on 2-12-09 do i get it back??
extension will be given when hacks are updated so yes you will get it back
mine expired on the 4th =/
lulz, extensions
i like the older sig =O
Go on mric?
Quote Originally Posted by apeguy View Post
Go on mric?
noone helps on mirc it fails.
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
noone helps on mirc it fails.
I think its mric...idc but i got help before there!
Quote Originally Posted by apeguy View Post
I think its mric...idc but i got help before there!
It's not mIRC or MRIC, it's IRC. little retards. mIRC is a program that can get you into the IRC.
Hack
I want hack sooo bad but i cant get it any where i need help
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?