Useful Program for your system

PollWhat is this ?
4 votes
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Useful Program for your system
Here are some useful programs for your computer.

SpeedFan ~ Control Fan Speeds without buying a fan controller

CCleaner ~ Cleans all the useless crap on your hard drive

Ace Utilities

All in one : ( 30 day trial , no limitations )
- System Tuneup
- Registry Tuneup
- Registry Finder
- Registry Compactor

Also for download ( free , not trial )
- RegBak
- Startup Guard
- Tweak N' Tune
- Ram Optimizer

Defraggler ~ Defrag a specific folder/file or the whole hard drive. Also faster than the one that comes with Windows.

IObit ~ Trusted site with lots of useful stuff.
You can use the defrag that comes with windows.

Not to mention how 90% of "Registry Fixers" Fail and fuck you up the ass and make your system slower.
Quote Originally Posted by Kallisti View Post
You can use the defrag that comes with windows.

Not to mention how 90% of "Registry Fixers" Fail and fuck you up the ass and make your system slower.
1. This defraggler is faster and can defrag and specific folder/file, not just the whole hard drive.

2. This is optional , you don't to use it if you don't like it.

3. I have use all of the programs listed and it works perfectly.
The defrag that came with windows sucks ass.
The registry fixer I have is incredible for me. My PC is much faster.
The programs that are listed work very well. Keep up the good work.
Quote Originally Posted by bowlcut View Post
The defrag that came with windows sucks ass.
The registry fixer I have is incredible for me. My PC is much faster.
The programs that are listed work very well. Keep up the good work.
At least someone likes my suggestions . . .
If your gonna defrag why would you just defrag a folder, and not your whole system?
Quote Originally Posted by Kallisti View Post
If your gonna defrag why would you just defrag a folder, and not your whole system?
Ok , when just installed a game , Windows would defrag and compact the hard drive all over again making waiting extremely long.
This is what it does.

ex :
C:WINDOWS . . .
C:WINDOWS . . .
C:WINDOWS . . .
C:WINDOWS . . .
C:WINDOWS . . .
C:WINDOWS . . .
C:Progarm Files/Modern Warfare 2


Defraggler lets you choose what to defrag ; a specfic folder/file.
This is what it does

ex :
C:Progarm Files/Modern Warfare 2

-Making the waiting short.
Tails dun Noe wht he speeks of.
Quote Originally Posted by Trianglez View Post
Tails dun Noe wht he speeks of.
Learn to spell plox
Quote Originally Posted by Trianglez View Post
Tails dun Noe wht he speeks of.
I agree . . .
Quote Originally Posted by supermarioh1234 View Post
I agree . . .
I do know what i speak of. I don't need any of this. I just reformatted 3 hours ago.
Defraggler and CCleaner are good, i use them.
Why would you defrag a game? To save space?
I have enough space anyways.
I assume somebody would only use this if they have a small hard drive/hard drive close to full
Quote Originally Posted by Kallisti View Post
Why would you defrag a game? To save space?
I have enough space anyways.
Before you post , do some research .
Defraging isn't save space , its to increase performance of the hard drive. Therefore you get faster loading games and better performance.

Need for info ? Look here
Quote Originally Posted by supermarioh1234 View Post
Before you post , do some research .
Defraging isn't save space , its to increase performance of the hard drive. Therefore you get faster loading games and better performance.

Need for info ? Look here
I hope you know '?' is implying a question? The '?' In the post meant i wasn't sure.
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us