New Warrock Moderators

Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
New Warrock Moderators
I don't really know who to choose as mod position(s) on MPGH so I have left the choice up to arunforce.

His Choices:
  • TehNoob
  • wr194t - only considered if he leaves that fag site
  • Paroxysm
Now there will be some voting after these candidates have been confirmed with.
TehNoob is a very good candidate

Though he has absolutely no personality, he would still make a good moderator
Gratz, I bet Wr14t won't leave the fag site. He's a sMod lol, if he doesn't it's a shame :/.
Quote Originally Posted by NetNavi View Post
TehNoob is a very good candidate

Though he has absolutely no personality, he would still make a good moderator
Wait, I have no personality?
Quote Originally Posted by TinyWeeWee View Post
Wait, I have no personality?
Double posting because I am an asshole

Yeah, I think you have absolutely no personality. You and Kanna

You guys are cool, but are so boring

Zzzzz
Quote Originally Posted by NetNavi View Post
Double posting because I am an asshole

Yeah, I think you have absolutely no personality. You and Kanna

You guys are cool, but are so boring

Zzzzz
I only sleep two hours a day.
I usually go out during the night to look out for rapists (My parents force me to do it).
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
  • Paroxysm
Read please.
Quote Originally Posted by Inna View Post
Read please.
Well he did nominate himself

I was surprised though

I never see him active on the WR section
Inspiration.
Quote Originally Posted by Inna View Post
Read please.
Double post because I am an asshole

Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
I would gladly run for moderator, I, Paroxysm as many of you may well know, am a God. I'm active on the forum, know scanning sites, LOVE banning people (those who have it coming of course) I have the time for ensuring the cleanliness of this sub-forum. Take this all into consideration when choosing your moderator.

Make the right choice

Choose Paroxysm for 2007+
Does he even play warrock?

LOL
Dammit, I can never make a double post without interference!

Quote Originally Posted by TinyWeeWee View Post
I only sleep two hours a day.
I usually go out during the night to look out for rapists (My parents force me to do it).
Neways, you never have any kind of expression when I read your posts

It's all so straight-forward

No lol or anything

Not even a smiley

How is Tom supposed to read that?
I vote TehNoob.
Ugh, I didn't make it. Can I atleast join the mpgh WarRock hacking team. I'm getting sick of making public hacks from the leechers here.
If paroxysm or I get chosen, we would only have 3 super users left. Hmm, we need new people?
Quote Originally Posted by TinyWeeWee View Post
If paroxysm or I get chosen, we would only have 3 super users left. Hmm, we need new people?
*Ahem*
Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us