***VISUAL BASIC 6 NEED HELP PLEASE

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
***VISUAL BASIC 6 NEED HELP PLEASE
I finally got my program to send keys into Cross Fire, like a spammer. But the problem I am having is when I have it press the 'w' key my character won't move in the game, why? I'm wanting my character to move wherever I want it to, but I can't get it to work.

I just don't get why if it can send 'w' to the chat, why can't it move my character when I have it do so.
Quote Originally Posted by InDepth backup View Post
Just don't use W as the spam key.
Well then how else am I going to move my fucking character, by pressing the number 1 key?
If thats the case then yes
Quote Originally Posted by Kev View Post
If thats the case then yes
Thanks for your help you jew cunt.
Quote Originally Posted by HustlaOwnz View Post
Thanks for your help you jew cunt.
your a noob do some research dumb ass.
o.o dude chill out with the namecalling bro
/Closed due to spam .
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?