NEW Public D3D9 Hook [22/07/10]

Posts 1–15 of 159 · Page 1 of 11
NEW Public D3D9 Hook [22/07/10]
Hi guys... I decided to post a d3d9 hack i found on a site...
It has only d3d functions and it will be undetetced for much time!
I didn't see it posted on mpgh so i decided to post it:

Screen:


Virus Scans: ( 4/42 from the mpgh injector )
VIRUSTOTALⓘ
VIRUSTOTAL .DLLⓘ
VIRSCANⓘ


Hope you like the hack and enjoy it

Also remember if you want the hack to work you may have to try some different injectors.

Tested On: Vista - Windown7 - WindowsXP
PublicD3D.rarattachment deleted · 1,114 downloads before removal
Interesting. Maybe this might work for me. Well. Waiting.

I hope this is working one with 64bit windows 7 too :P
All im saying is give credit to who made it but dont give the website else its advertisement
Does it have 5th slot hack ?!
I really need it
Quote Originally Posted by metsik30 View Post
Does it have 5th slot hack ?!
I really need it
Im willing to warn you on this the pic in ur sig if thats the name of your account on warrock ide remove it coz gamersfirst views mpgh alot and if they see you use mpgh the will bann your account
Quote Originally Posted by iRobot2 View Post


Im willing to warn you on this the pic in ur sig if thats the name of your account on warrock ide remove it coz gamersfirst views mpgh alot and if they see you use mpgh the will bann your account
It's my nickname /
But , i remove that , ty for telling
Quote Originally Posted by metsik30 View Post
It's my nickname /
But , i remove that , ty for telling
Yep i just didnt want to see some1 get banned for no reason
Quote Originally Posted by iRobot2 View Post


Yep i just didnt want to see some1 get banned for no reason
Thx Anyway
btw i thaked u
Quote Originally Posted by metsik30 View Post
It's my nickname /
But , i remove that , ty for telling
kk thanks for thanking me and putting me on your respect list also can you like right click 1 of my images and put it in your sig thanks
I Hope This Works Waiting For Approval.
Haha the same guy just tried to release this on another site, think it's a fake...

Upload a current screenshot please with the full menu and maybe in Dotonbori
Quote Originally Posted by reaper View Post
Haha the same guy just tried to release this on another site, think it's a fake...

Upload a current screenshot please with the full menu and maybe in Dotonbori
The dotonbori idea was pretty smart , just to say the fact that it is new and working hack
Well if you can't follow the rules and upload a screenshot I will close this thread, WR is no longer updating so you CAN take a screen but I think you just refuse to, judging by comments on other sites this seems like a fake anyway.. PM me if you feel like following the rules and I can re-open it

/Closed
i have working hack just working out how to upload it to forum rules xd
Posts 1–15 of 159 · Page 1 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?