blue-badges

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
...What was it that I said about effortless mods?


Yeah...
Why wont anyone try and pull an Awesome Bar thing and make their OWN shapes for things? I mean, if you don't have a tablet, it may be harder, but it's not impossible. I'm sick of all the recolorings...not original at all.
These badges are kinda weird.
ok as I heard im gonna stop making marks for a while and learn how to do one ones.
Quote Originally Posted by Fuker5660 View Post
TNX MAN IS COOL
<3
dont bump threads older than 1week
u can get banned..
Not bad. Need's more work.
Quote Originally Posted by Bioschocker View Post
looks...mhh....so...blue
Wow dude, you're right! I never noticed..
look cool i like mine better
add something to the badges tho like fire ( just a suggestion )
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us