QuestionDLL - C++ HELP....

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
DLL - C++ HELP....
aFTER I hAVE pUT a cODE iN tHE vISUAL sTUDIO wHAT dO i dO aFTER tHAT hOW dO i sAVE iT aSS a .DLL oR sOMYHING??




hOLY sH.IT WRONG PLACE TO pOST tHREADE pLEASE NO SPAMMERS
Moved to the C++ Section.
Holy shit... You don't even know how to compile and you copy and pasting codes..? Get out and read some books on C++ first.
Holy shit, turn off caps lock. Then again, even with caps lock on... That would look terrible. Glad he is banned.
~lilneo
Quote Originally Posted by lilneo View Post
Holy shit, turn off caps lock. Then again, even with caps lock on... That would look terrible. Glad he is banned.
~lilneo
He's not banned. He just put [Banned] in his name
I think he spelled "as" wrong. I don't know, though.
Here's how to make a working Dll.
____________________________

1. Go to bookstore (I go to Barnes and Noble)
2. Go to the technology section.
3. Go to development
4. Find a book with the characters C++ on it. I recommend Sams Teach Yourself, Practical C++ programming, C++ Primer, and some book that was 900 pages of goodness.
5. Buy book.
6. Read book.
7. Finish Book.
8. Program.
Quote Originally Posted by Kallisti View Post
Here's how to make a working Dll.
____________________________

1. Go to bookstore (I go to Barnes and Noble)
2. Go to the technology section.
3. Go to development
4. Find a book with the characters C++ on it. I recommend Sams Teach Yourself, Practical C++ programming, C++ Primer, and some book that was 900 pages of goodness.
5. Buy book.
6. Read book.
7. Finish Book.
8. Program.
No no, you're doing it all wrong!!!

Copy and paste the code into a text document. Name it was the function.dll
Meaning... wallhack.dll if you want it a wallhack or aimbot.dll

It's a bit tricky but that's how you make dlls.
Quote Originally Posted by V3CT0R View Post
No no, you're doing it all wrong!!!

Copy and paste the code into a text document. Name it was the function.dll
Meaning... wallhack.dll if you want it a wallhack or aimbot.dll

It's a bit tricky but that's how you make dlls.
Yah OfCourse.

Seriously, OP's way to Type is Retarded.

Plus He won't go far CopyPasting, So who cares ?.. He can't even make a project so Methinks he should read/ Get away.
i think you should open it from HxD editor and save it as .dll
Obvious troll is obvious.

~locked~
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us