ExclamationMonster Mod 2.0

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Monster Mod 2.0
Here is a preview of Monster Mod 2.0

NOTE: NONE OF THE ORIGINAL FEATURES IN MONSTER MOD 1.0 ARE IN THIS VERSION

New HUD

New Chatbox



New Menu
NO IMAGES YET!!


Side note: All credits will be displayed in the full release of Monster Mod 2.0

Off-topic: Chapter 3 is coming very soon, I seen background files & title texts that weren't there before also, "Bikini Event" gotta think about it

Things to fix before release
_________________________
- Monster Logos @ the top of HUD
- Log in screen
_____________________
Due to an error the Monster logos at the top of them screen have been restored to the original NIU/Derb icons
Why are you playin on low gfx?
Quote Originally Posted by Snape View Post
Why are you playin on low gfx?
Laptop is kinda shet, plus there really isn't no need for it to be on high

EDIT: I can play on high, EVERYTHING HIGH But I just chose not to

EDIT2: Plus Fraps kinda lags when recording on high that's why I usually always play on low
Quote Originally Posted by Snape View Post
Why are you playin on low gfx?
Yea a lot of people forget to use the shaders and dynamic light effects. You can also adjust anti-aliasing through your video card settings, because Warrock was made so long ago there are no anti-aliasing options in-game..
Quote Originally Posted by reaper View Post


Yea a lot of people forget to use the shaders and dynamic light effects. You can also adjust anti-aliasing through your video card settings, because Warrock was made so long ago there are no anti-aliasing options in-game..
What's anti-aliasing?
Quote Originally Posted by reaper View Post


Yea a lot of people forget to use the shaders and dynamic light effects. You can also adjust anti-aliasing through your video card settings, because Warrock was made so long ago there are no anti-aliasing options in-game..
I dont use all the dynamic light and shader stuff and because of that shadows come through walls xD often reviling player positions :Þ
Wow.. Good job.. Hope we can get it soon too
I have monster 1 can't wait till your release !!!
I might get a lot of bitching for this-.-, but i think i like the first one better
Quote Originally Posted by Reason View Post
I might get a lot of bitching for this-.-, but i think i like the first one better
Haha, I know.. unfortunately my WarRock got un-installed by my mom some how she was all like "I didn't do anything" & I was all like "stfu n00b" -_-

Now I have to Reinstall WR & Download my 1.0 skin and redo everything FUUUU
looks cool
Quote Originally Posted by Tyeabc View Post
looks cool
And it is xD I'm using it now and it rulez xD good work...

AND... remember to thank the maker xD
omg looks great cant waitt! thanksss!
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us