I offer my services
It looks like i wasn't selected for MiddleMan but not to worry.
Im still offering my services to you choobs and pros to be your middleman im well trusted in MarketPlace and have completed 15 Middleman trades.
I will show both people respect in the trade.
If you need a middleman and do not trust me go to the Middleman thread and PM the Official Middlemen however if you do trust me and don't want to wait ages then PM me or post here im online almost all the time.
Regards
Massive

Im still offering my services to you choobs and pros to be your middleman im well trusted in MarketPlace and have completed 15 Middleman trades.
I will show both people respect in the trade.
If you need a middleman and do not trust me go to the Middleman thread and PM the Official Middlemen however if you do trust me and don't want to wait ages then PM me or post here im online almost all the time.
Regards
Massive




