Good zoom sensitivity.

Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
Good zoom sensitivity.
I'm trying to practice sniping and I don't exactly know what I should set it as D:.

Once my question is answered I'd like the thread to be closed.
I put 40 cause over that is to fast
mines at 80 +
My mouse is hella sensitive, so its really low for me, my mouse is like on 7, zoom on 50 I think.

Whatever the default is for zoom.
My mouse is SO light it moves like 100000***
I can do a 360 with like a sensitivity of 17
my sensitivity is 25, easy to aim with
i aimbot at 50 mouse sensetivity.
i would reccomend above 50, so u can move easily.
Quote Originally Posted by Jailbroken671 View Post
i aimbot at 50 mouse sensetivity.
i would reccomend above 50, so u can move easily.
Why would sensitivity matter when your using an aimbot?

And mines at 25, it seems perfect
my mouse is 100 and zoom is 30
mine is at 30 good and simple
Mine is at max.
Quote Originally Posted by Bloombox View Post
Mine is at max.
bs thats too damn hard
Quote Originally Posted by Swiftdude View Post


bs thats too damn hard
Not for professionals.
/me
Quote Originally Posted by Bloombox View Post


Not for professionals.
/me
since when were pro?
Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us