[RELEASE] Mpgh CrossFire Hack Base

Posts 1–15 of 135 · Page 1 of 9
[RELEASE] Mpgh CrossFire Hack Base
Mpgh CrossFire Hack Base


Features:
  • "PushToConsole" Function Configured For CrossFire
  • Easy To Read And Configure
  • Hack Examples (Hotkeys With On\Off Functions)



Code:
Coded By [MPGH]Blood For www.Mpgh.net

  Credits:

[MPGH]Blood
[MPGH]Zoom
[MPGH]Void
[MPGH]Why06
Swiftdude
mmbob
Gellin
VirusTotal
Jotti's
Mpgh CrossFire Hack Base.rarattachment deleted · 2,862 downloads before removal
Nice.
Gellin code for CF too?
Or Credits for the PushToConsole?
Quote Originally Posted by ILoveFatKids View Post
Nice.
Gellin code for CF too?
Or Credits for the PushToConsole?
For PushToConsole.
Thanks Man Do I Save It Ass A Dll Or Somthing NEW TO THIS
Quote Originally Posted by [Banned]mark0108 View Post
Does This Work Blood What Injector Do I Need Number Pad
O_o

It's a hack base.

Ya know... Source code?

Quote Originally Posted by ILoveFatKids View Post
Blood you know how to do D3D Menus?
Yes, but xtrap detects d3d... I need an xtrap bypass.
Quote Originally Posted by J View Post
O_o

It's a hack base.

Ya know... Source code?
He doesn't know what it is.

This is a source code mark.
With this you can make a hack.
You need to modify things so you can make it unpatched. /watever


Here check this thread:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/232-crossf...-new-hack.html

The menu flicker alot when you turn off/on hacks.Like it splits in half a part goes right and the other goes left.Got me?And sometimes when you press Insert(hotkey)dc.
Do you know why is that?

Speed isn't Speed Hack it's Rapid Fire.Doesn't work well only by 1 second.

I SUPPORT THIS FOR STICKY!
Quote Originally Posted by ILoveFatKids View Post
He doesn't know what it is.

This is a source code mark.
With this you can make a hack.
You need to modify things so you can make it unpatched. /watever


Here check this thread:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/232-crossf...-new-hack.html

The menu flicker alot when you turn off/on hacks.Like it splits in half a part goes right and the other goes left.Got me?And sometimes when you press Insert(hotkey)dc.
Do you know why is that?

Speed isn't Speed Hack it's Rapid Fire.Doesn't work well only by 1 second.

I SUPPORT THIS FOR STICKY!

WDF??? O_o

You made that with no bypass?

Did you hook Present? Or Endscene?

What did you do?
Quote Originally Posted by J View Post
WDF??? O_o

You made that with no bypass?

Did you hook Present? Or Endscene?

What did you do?
I didn't make the D3D Menu
Quote Originally Posted by ILoveFatKids View Post
I didn't make the D3D Menu
Oh ok... Well, did you use a bypass?
Quote Originally Posted by ILoveFatKids View Post
I didn't make the D3D Menu
What Do I Do With This ~Do I Save As DLL Or Do I ~Use The Over Files xPLAIN PLEASE
Blood you know how to do D3D Menus?
Do I Save It As .dll And Inject With Faith Or Somthing Sorry Im New At Codin With C++
Quote Originally Posted by [Banned]mark0108 View Post
Do I Save It As .dll And Inject With Faith Or Somthing Sorry Im New At Codin With C++
its not a hack right now

edit: understand that??
Well,my friend gave me a code and put it there.With VOID.

It doesn't work.It crashes in game.
I gave all the files to a coder to check the codes etc,and check if it is happening because of the D3D menu.

@mark

Read this:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/207-combat...arms-hack.html

EDIT:
FUK MY LIFE!WITH MISTAKE I DRAGGED THE FILES INSTEAD OF COPYING THEM!I TELL HIM TO COPY AND PASTE THEM TO ME WHEN HE GET ON.5:22 AM XD
SRY FOR CAPS BUT IM MAD
Posts 1–15 of 135 · Page 1 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us