[Tut] How to check if there a silent patch.

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
[Tut] How to check if there a silent patch.
Its very easy to do and lots of people dont now how so thats why im doing a tut.

I do not have any pictures. but i will get some if needed
Here what you do.
  1. You must have combat arms full folder downloaded
  2. open the combat arms folder
  3. Then Click on HShiled
  4. Click update
  5. Then click patch
  6. Then click 39

And there it is.
Edit must look at the date to see when it was updated

nice bro i never new this, this will be helpfull to tell us coders when to update the hacks and lt
Thx bro, but how do u tell?
rofl he just said you have to read ...(check) to see when it was last updated
If there is ever a patch, You'll see hack shield run a bit slower than usual, you don't need to check and do all that complicated stuff.
Thanks dude I can finally check if the hacks are patched or it's just me!!
Here's all the files. I have them in an attachment, so you can download them and edit them however you want. I've already posted the tutorial in them so all you gotta do is crop them. Please keep the VVITylerIVV part in there though.
combat arms folder.bmpattachment deleted · 174 downloads before removal
hackshield folder.bmpattachment deleted · 176 downloads before removal
update folder.bmpattachment deleted · 171 downloads before removal
patch folder.bmpattachment deleted · 172 downloads before removal
right clicking 39.bmpattachment deleted · 167 downloads before removal
Quote Originally Posted by VvITylerIvV View Post
Here's all the files. I have them in an attachment, so you can download them and edit them however you want. I've already posted the tutorial in them so all you gotta do is crop them. Please keep the VVITylerIVV part in there though.
/Pictures approved ...
Quote Originally Posted by VvITylerIvV View Post
Here's all the files. I have them in an attachment, so you can download them and edit them however you want. I've already posted the tutorial in them so all you gotta do is crop them. Please keep the VVITylerIVV part in there though.
Thanks for adding the photos. I would edit my post and put them on there but it wont let me edit.

Ill give you credits


Credits :
VvITylervV (for pictures)
Good tutorial(s)
and i am incredibly surprised at the amount of people that didn't know this
Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
and i am incredibly surprised at the amount of people that didn't know this
I now right
Bump!
Last silent patch was today?
So, if it says that the ahn.ui file was modified on 27/07/10 that means it was updated today?
Quote Originally Posted by Illuminatus View Post
So, if it says that the ahn.ui file was modified on 27/07/10 that means it was updated today?
No, it's when the 39 folder was created.
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?