10000 Posts - 2000 Posts = ME

Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
10000 Posts - 2000 Posts = ME
See ya guys
-Repeatedly hits the ban button.-

Fuck
Quote Originally Posted by Toxin View Post
-Repeatedly hits the ban button.-

Fuck
This.

Fuck you and your usergroup.
waiting for dave ..
Bye Zoominetor.
well, your doom has been postpone due to missing of dave.
dave must be sleeping
Quote Originally Posted by Wyo View Post
dave must be sleeping
sounds like a good idea. 2:30... need some sleep myself.
only dave for ban you. need wait till tomorow.
I don't get it?
Why make it a big deal?
Whats going to happen?
Quote Originally Posted by Illuminatus View Post
I don't get it?
Why make it a big deal?
Whats going to happen?
Hes going to be banned.
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


Hes going to be banned.
It was 19 hours after I posted my thread, that I got banned.
Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us