What the hell

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
What the hell
Every time I log into the computer, my I.P.'s address keeps fucking up

Someone's trying to fuck with me here and I can't tell who

And, no, this is not flaming&rage, mainly because I wanna know why it keeps doing this

its 80% chance its not us...
if any of us wanted to "BOOBOO" your PC.. we woulda done it a while back


and exactly do you mean your IP is messed up ? you not getting connection or losing some shit... or is it that internet just times out? or what...
Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
its 80% chance its not us...
if any of us wanted to "BOOBOO" your PC.. we woulda done it a while back


and exactly do you mean your IP is messed up ? you not getting connection or losing some shit... or is it that internet just times out? or what...
My connection gets knocked out every 5 minutes and I have to do the whole unplug and plug back in thing on my Linksys
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
U WHAT THE HELL.
NO U WHAT THE HELL.
hehe you guys are funny
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
U WHAT THE HELL.
it was j00 !!!

why you be in the Tom's internuts
He doesn't like Tom?
Quote Originally Posted by Inna View Post
He doesn't like Tom?
Arunforce loves me

He just doesn't know it
Tags: arunfag


OOOooooOOO RIGHT.....
=X did you try getting a new connection cable?
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?