What The Hell?

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
What The Hell?
For some reason I've been getting these dreams of drinking alcohol with my friends all day long. But for some reason I could actually taste it... and now I really, really want to drink alcohol now. It's like it's my addiction. I think someone is putting beer down my throat at night.
i drank beer it tasted nasty for the 1st time i couldn't stomic that stuff

after that now i am actually use to and like it ALOT!
Quote Originally Posted by Ichigo! View Post
For some reason I've been getting these dreams of drinking alcohol with my friends all day long. But for some reason I could actually taste it... and now I really, really want to drink alcohol now. It's like it's my addiction. I think someone is putting beer down my throat at night.
then do it
Quote Originally Posted by sanchez View Post
then do it
Mail it to me then I will.
I have had dreams of committing suicide, but recently I've added the thought of making a hit list. I have yet to come up with a plan and a way to get weaponry. Man i really would love to do it, then when it's all done, do the suicide part. Seems good to me.
Quote Originally Posted by Devin Hester View Post
I have had dreams of committing suicide, but recently I've added the thought of making a hit list. I have yet to come up with a plan and a way to get weaponry. Man i really would love to do it, then when it's all done, do the suicide part. Seems good to me.
Actually, if you think of it, that is cool. -.-

Best option: School.
Quote Originally Posted by Ichigo! View Post
Actually, if you think of it, that is cool. -.-

Best option: School.
Yeah, I know. School is probably the main cause for sparking the idea. Anyone know how I can get a real M4A1 with ammo, ect. Just some REAL weaponry. I can develop my own plan.
Thats like emo talk, and emos suck.
Quote Originally Posted by FluffyStuff View Post
Thats like emo talk, and emos suck.

I'm not emo. But I do agree, emos should go kill themselves now.
Quote Originally Posted by Devin Hester View Post
Yeah, I know. School is probably the main cause for sparking the idea. Anyone know how I can get a real M4A1 with ammo, ect. Just some REAL weaponry. I can develop my own plan.
ROFL, notify all schools in the CHICAGO area
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
ROFL, notify all schools in the CHICAGO area
I wouldn't worry, he probably just heard of the Columbine Massacre very recently... Lol.
Quote Originally Posted by Inoue View Post

I'm not emo. But I do agree, emos should go kill themselves now.
Will you please turn emo?
Quote Originally Posted by Inoue View Post
Nope, I think emo people like Ace shouldn't live.
Ace isn't emo...

whatever gave you that idea?
I'm not emo. Don't ruin my plan by warning every school in Chicago... And no i haven't even heard of the Columbian Massacre. I'm serious about this. Anyone have any ideas on how to get REAL weaponry?
w00t w00t!

ace is no emo
he is just uber goth
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us