What The Hell?

Posts 16–18 of 18 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Devin Hester View Post
I'm not emo. Don't ruin my plan by warning every school in Chicago... And no i haven't even heard of the Columbian Massacre. I'm serious about this. Anyone have any ideas on how to get REAL weaponry?
Get some Fucking Help. Its not cool to go around mowing kids down with an AK. Thats fucking cowardly. If you want to kill somone put yourself to use and join the Army or BlackWater.

And yea ive had the same dreams except with cigars....
I had a dream once

Three-some with 3 Angelina Jolie's
Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
w00t w00t!

ace is no emo
he is just uber goth
If your saying I'm ace, your wrong. If not, then sorry I can't tell. Anyways don't need anymore ideas i found my spot for weaponry. I've chosen uzi as my weapon. Unless my dealer backs out, I won't need any ideas.

EDIT- LMAO! Not an ak. Uzi is my weapon. There would be no chance of getting an ak. I'm lucky I found this place where I can get anything but uzi is the best choice for many reasons. Also me being 15 and skinny, I don't know how to get an ak or any foreign weapons.
Posts 16–18 of 18 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us