Luls

Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
Darn, the 3 high level accounts that vescovo gave me are now blocked. How did k2 find out?

Ok, now I'm pissed. All 7 accounts that I received today are now blocked.
lol nice job bro xD
Quote Originally Posted by vescovo View Post
lol nice job bro xD
Did you read my pm?
yea i read it..
SMAC it xD
Quote Originally Posted by vescovo View Post
yea i read it..
SMAC it xD
Tried it many times. I either end up with a slow ass connection, or no connection at all.

All I want you to do is trade/sell those high level accounts, and give me something. I'm sick and tired of k2's gayness.
Wr194t is so gonna ban me if he sees this thread
All I feel like doing right now is pissing off those "k2 suck-ups".
up in this oh
Watch me crank it watch me roll
Watch me crank that and that ho
Now (crank that )
Now (crank that )
yeah crank that
Quote Originally Posted by NetNavi View Post
up in this oh
Watch me crank it watch me roll
Watch me crank that and that ho
Now (crank that )
Now (crank that )
yeah crank that
Tom, if you want more high level accounts, reinstall warrock, hack, and advertise that site. Vescovo told me he received more than 500 accounts in an hour.

Vescovo, get on xfire. I need to talk with you.
Rofl tom look at the input i put in as my user and such
Quick, vescovo, give me an account.
Quote Originally Posted by TinyWeeWee View Post
All I feel like doing right now is pissing off those "k2 suck-ups".
"hax0r, ogfm gfto you h4axor"
I'm with you 100%.
jetamay tom and hyperion..
im going to give you the logins list when you get on xfire
Lol, now they are very fast on
Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?