help cleaner

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
help cleaner
Code:
 Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click
        If CheckBox1.Checked Then
            On Error Resume Next
            Kill("C:\Nexon\Combat Arms\*.txt")
        If CheckBox2.Checked Then
            On Error Resume Next
            Kill("C:\Nexon\Combat Arms\*.jpg")
            If CheckBox3.Checked Then
                On Error Resume Next
                Kill("C:\Nexon\Combat Arms\*.bin")
                If CheckBox4.Checked Then
                    On Error Resume Next
                    Kill("C:\Nexon\Combat Arms\*.v3d")
                    If CheckBox5.Checked Then
                        On Error Resume Next
                        Kill("C:\Nexon\Combat Arms\*.dmp")
                        If CheckBox6.Checked Then
                            On Error Resume Next
                            Kill("C:\Nexon\Combat Arms\*.dump")
                                If CheckBox9.Checked Then
                                    On Error Resume Next
                                Kill("C:\Nexon\Combat Arms\EndingBanner.exe")
                                End If
                            End If
                        End If
                    End If
                End If
            End If
        End If
    End Sub
What do this clean and what does it do
It's a Combat Arms cleaner, try reading the tutorial you C&P that code from.
noob what the title of the fing post noob i know that
/close
Great thing about Visual Basic is it is very easy to read.

The code is straight forward and tells you what it does
it dont work
Admin privelages.

It just deletes files with specified extensions.
This looks awful.
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
This looks awful.
No shit. That's a bad version of the code anyway. The if/end ifs are terribly placed, if one checkbox isn't selected any one's after that won't be checked.

msn now boi!
I am all for helping, But and never really mean.

However, anyone building any application should be able to read what the code is doing, and considering Visual Basic is essentially Advanced Mathematical logic, it should be easy to understand.

I think this is a simple task, and should be the first thing you learn how to do (read the code)

C&P + Build does not = "developer"
Well what this code does is exactly cleaning the combat arms folder from the extensions you select while you created checkboxes

and you are failed too...
I used to dream, I used to glance beyond the stars. Now I don't know where we are ! Although I know we've drifted far !!!
Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post
I used to dream, I used to glance beyond the stars. Now I don't know where we are ! Although I know we've drifted far !!!
Thats from michael jacksons earth song ;D
Quote Originally Posted by qddW$#%^jtyjtyj View Post


Thats from michael jacksons earth song ;D
I know. It just fits in the thread perfectly. Btw you're quick on googling
Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post
I know. It just fits in the thread perfectly. Btw you're quick on googling
I am not googling...

I am a mj fan.

I AM A BIG FAN! i was going on his last consert but, he died(Maybe Fake)

So i returned tickets
Quote Originally Posted by qddW$#%^jtyjtyj View Post


I am not googling...

I am a mj fan.

I AM A BIG FAN! i was going on his last consert but, he died(Maybe Fake)

So i returned tickets
You going in my respect list. But still I am bigger fan than you !!

@Death: Just take 10 minutes and read the first article in my sig. He is clearly alive
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us