BB code quote is not allowed

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
BB code quote is not allowed
The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:

1. BB code quote is not allowed.


WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

I think due to the gayness of quotations and the meny flame wars it has started, it has been removed from sigs, Honestly, I don't blame them. I actually perposed the idea =X Why what do you want to quote?
Quote Originally Posted by radnomguywfq3 View Post
I think due to the gayness of quotations and the meny flame wars it has started, it has been removed from sigs, Honestly, I don't blame them. I actually perposed the idea =X Why what do you want to quote?
I'm going to molest you if you don't SHUTUP
THIS i wanted to quote
You could just go like

Gourav Says : blublublu =X
Quote Originally Posted by radnomguywfq3 View Post
You could just go like

Gourav Says : blublublu =X
sadly i didnt say that meh! fuck it.. i jsut wanted to quote D:
/GTFO
rawr at that gourav, but am i blind or do i see qoutes?
Quote Originally Posted by Dokuda2 View Post
rawr at that gourav, but am i blind or do i see qoutes?
Quotes already in place are not going to be removed, but that means you can no longer add quotes to your sig. Thus, if you have quotes, the only way to modify your sig would be to remove the quotes.
It's probably because you're a cocksucker Gourav
Quote Originally Posted by NetNavi View Post
It's probably because you're a cocksucker Gourav
You see, Tom. Some of us, actually earn our way out of the cocksucker group. As far as I know, well. According to the forum rankings, you remain in the cocksucker group.
Quote Originally Posted by radnomguywfq3 View Post
You see, Tom. Some of us, actually earn our way out of the cocksucker group. As far as I know, well. According to the forum rankings, you remain in the cocksucker group.
I didn't pay for my VIP genius

I seduced arunforce and gave him a blowjob
Quote Originally Posted by NetNavi View Post
I didn't pay for my VIP genius

I seduced arunforce and gave him a blowjob
coming out of the closet
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?