I keep Getting Kicked

Posts 1–15 of 61 · Page 1 of 5
I keep Getting Kicked
X(

I keep getting kicked from every game people don't like skill I mean I don't hack so I don't know why everyone does It and I'm just wondering if anyone knows why? I allways have +KD in games.
And I always see other people getting kicked x(
i know gay community is gay
Quote Originally Posted by Unsuccessful View Post
i know gay community is gay
You said it..

Quote Originally Posted by [MPGĤ] Toxin View Post
they keep getting owned and they dont like it so they kick u and they then think theyre pro
Yup I always F12 Unless they hack xD
they keep getting owned and they dont like it so they kick u and they then think theyre pro
Its either 3 tings.

They dont like you. (unusual)

The other team wanna win (Happens in every game)

Theres somebody in your team that wants ace (Usually)
Quote Originally Posted by wordspy View Post
Its either 3 tings.

They dont like you. (unusual)

The other team wanna win (Happens in every game)

Theres somebody in your team that wants ace (Usually)
Well..
Theres usualy a clan on my team that are also the same one on the other.
So they kick me for pwning a farming clan. xD
It's because there's a noob that rage cries, because you killed him and the people on your teams starts to kick you, because they don't want him to spam the chat, with "HE H4XOR"

lololol
obvious Br's are obvious
2 letters that stand for 2 words. BR, the brazillian noobs with 300+ ping that kick you if you have low ping or get a good kdr
Play in the delta servers
1) more gp
2) no noobs only high ranked users
Quote Originally Posted by EviL_WaLdO View Post
Play in the delta servers
1) more gp
2) no noobs only high ranked users
actually i think i find more brs in the delta server than in any other :c
Wow u prolly play too hard, i always get + kdr but never get kicked.
this thread is gay no one cares spam thread
/closed
Posts 1–15 of 61 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us