About this section.

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
About this section.
I am going to attempt to get this section alive again.But for that to work I would need a group of people to spam MPGH.net on GunZ online ingame.
Help the section get alive.
I'll help a bit.
Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post
I'll help a bit.
Kay,but right nao I'm going to bed./yea
If we spam in game wouldn't that get us banned from the game?
Ok,I downloaded GunZ from IJJI or w/e it is called,I installed it,I clicked GunZ.exe and nothing happens?Wtf lol.
It's ok,fixed it.Ty ajdin.
np but i cant get into the fckin servers its so annoying!!!!
I'm going to try and get 'good' before I start advertising MPGH though.Although u guys can use the hack and try get them here.
So you mean going out of our ninja hacking way to promote the very site we get out ninja hacks from. Sounds crazy, iiiii might try it ;D
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us