Well, Tom *cough*Tan*cough* was never known for high intelligence so ... report him?
Originally Posted by Alen
Well, Tom *cough*Tan*cough* was never known for high intelligence so ... report him?
Shuttup fool
there is no point in reporting him
WHAT THE FUCK TOM?! I THOUGHT YOU WERE BETTER THAN THAT1!!
/wrists
He was never any good ... just askk ppl all will say he is a gay flamer
Number 1 - You are my god, but I am your God therefore I win.
a) God doesn't even exist you dumb fag.
b) Anyone who believes in God, causes war. The majority of people believe in God, therefore it is only logical to conclude that they mainly cause war.
Number 2 - Dude you're a fucking idiot nobody cares what you say.
Number 3 - Why are YOU calling people stupid?
tenugent is a snitch :/
Originally Posted by Alen
He was never any good ... just askk ppl all will say he is a gay flamer
Number 1 - You are my god, but I am your God therefore I win.
a) God doesn't even exist you dumb fag.
b) Anyone who believes in God, causes war. The majority of people believe in God, therefore it is only logical to conclude that they mainly cause war.
Number 2 - Dude you're a fucking idiot nobody cares what you say.
Number 3 - Why are YOU calling people stupid?
i believe in god
at least i don't worship cows
You do both.
Originally Posted by corsa
i believe in god
at least i don't worship cows
wow holy shit
Originally Posted by Tom_4th_account
Number 1 - You are my god, but I am your God therefore I win.
a) God doesn't even exist you dumb fag.
b) Anyone who believes in God, causes war. The majority of people believe in God, therefore it is only logical to conclude that they mainly cause war.
Number 2 - Dude you're a fucking idiot nobody cares what you say.
Number 3 - Why are YOU calling people stupid?
i concur
Originally Posted by corsa
i believe in god
at least i don't worship cows
thats offensive to me im hindu im gonna fucking rape u in ur sleep