TOM BUMPED DAT!

Posts 16–30 of 41 · Page 2 of 3
GOD is evil, Things happening in this world
for the most part 99% are evil. Thus, god is evil
There for i believe that there is no god there is only Satan

and i am Hindu
*cough* not really
Quote Originally Posted by Tom_4th_account View Post
Number 1 - You are my god, but I am your God therefore I win.
a) God doesn't even exist you dumb fag.
b) Anyone who believes in God, causes war. The majority of people believe in God, therefore it is only logical to conclude that they mainly cause war.
Number 2 - Dude you're a fucking idiot nobody cares what you say.
Number 3 - Why are YOU calling people stupid?
WTF happened to my tab?
Quote Originally Posted by Tom_4th_account View Post
Number 1 - You are my god, but I am your God therefore I win.
a) God doesn't even exist you dumb fag.
b) Anyone who believes in God, causes war. The majority of people believe in God, therefore it is only logical to conclude that they mainly cause war.
Number 2 - Dude you're a fucking idiot nobody cares what you say.
Number 3 - Why are YOU calling people stupid?
war is good it makes people alot of money
You respond to me I am your God you ignorant fools who believes in God.
i am a self proclaimed GOD
That is the most pointless thing I have ever heard. Technically everybody is their own self-proclaimed God because they do what they wish. Whether influenced by something or not, influence can't make the decision for you (in a literal manner), it may help you and make your decision, but only YOU can enact the decision for yourself. So if you want to think of it that way everybody is sort of their own "God".
I am Kanna's mom's god every single saturday night
Way to read Tom, missed the whole message by a few billion miles.
Quote Originally Posted by Tom_4th_account View Post
I am Kanna's mom's god every single saturday night
Yes, this
I am your God so you can STFU.
Quote Originally Posted by Inna View Post
I am your God so you can STFU.
That is the most pointless thing I have ever heard. Technically everybody is their own self-proclaimed God because they do what they wish. Whether influenced by something or not, influence can't make the decision for you (in a literal manner), it may help you and make your decision, but only YOU can enact the decision for yourself. So if you want to think of it that way everybody is sort of their own "God".
Sorry Tom, forgot to include I am better than you.
My thoughts are law compared to yours.
Quote Originally Posted by Inna View Post
That is the most pointless thing I have ever heard. Technically everybody is their own self-proclaimed God because they do what they wish. Whether influenced by something or not, influence can't make the decision for you (in a literal manner), it may help you and make your decision, but only YOU can enact the decision for yourself. So if you want to think of it that way everybody is sort of their own "God".
exect fucking lee
i mean tan lee
Posts 16–30 of 41 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us