MW2 Single Player Hack Help

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
MW2 Single Player Hack Help
When I inject the Hack Whit Winject Its say Both injection Methods Failed bla blah blah.. Can someone Help me Plz?
It can say that and the hack still work..

Tried another injector?
Yes PerX Gh Injector . And More and This is working But Nothing Appear No Menu ... Nothing
you already gave the injectors admin rights?
Quote Originally Posted by lolbie View Post
you already gave the injectors admin rights?
Yes I Did ...
Or maybhe the hack is for MP
I have the same prob with the MW2SP_ESP.dll
Quote Originally Posted by TheLynx View Post
I have the same prob with the MW2SP_ESP.dll
Yeah That Sux
are you running everything in admin mode or just the hack?..
Try updating your DirectX. This worked for me.
Use DirectX SDK to update it.
uhm maybe you have the cracked sp and it only works for the steam sp?
Quote Originally Posted by lolbie View Post
uhm maybe you have the cracked sp and it only works for the steam sp?
no offense, but thats dumb XDDD The only difference between cracked and legit mw2 is that the cracked mw2 cant b verifyed with a non-existent key code.
Quote Originally Posted by lolbie View Post
uhm maybe you have the cracked sp and it only works for the steam sp?
That might be the problem...
Quote Originally Posted by Stoshy View Post


no offense, but thats dumb XDDD The only difference between cracked and legit mw2 is that the cracked mw2 cant b verifyed with a non-existent key code.
Not really.
No I Buy my MW2 ... i didnt crack it
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us