When I inject the Hack Whit Winject Its say Both injection Methods Failed bla blah blah.. Can someone Help me Plz?
It can say that and the hack still work..
Tried another injector?
Yes PerX Gh Injector . And More and This is working But Nothing Appear No Menu ... Nothing
you already gave the injectors admin rights?
Originally Posted by lolbie
you already gave the injectors admin rights?
Yes I Did ...
Or maybhe the hack is for MP
I have the same prob with the MW2SP_ESP.dll
Originally Posted by TheLynx
I have the same prob with the MW2SP_ESP.dll
Yeah That Sux
are you running everything in admin mode or just the hack?..
Try updating your DirectX. This worked for me.
Use DirectX SDK to update it.
uhm maybe you have the cracked sp and it only works for the steam sp?
Originally Posted by lolbie
uhm maybe you have the cracked sp and it only works for the steam sp?
no offense, but thats dumb XDDD The only difference between cracked and legit mw2 is that the cracked mw2 cant b verifyed with a non-existent key code.
Originally Posted by lolbie
uhm maybe you have the cracked sp and it only works for the steam sp?
That might be the problem...
Originally Posted by Stoshy
no offense, but thats dumb XDDD The only difference between cracked and legit mw2 is that the cracked mw2 cant b verifyed with a non-existent key code.