Stupid Silent Patch!

Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3
Stupid Silent Patch!
Stupid silent patch made all hacks detected! Do hacks start automatically start working after 1-2 days after the silent patch? THIS IS GAY!
I know i tryd every single hack they all dnt work and i hope they dnt do silent patches every 2 days
^ E-rage FTW!!!

On a serious note, yes it sucks, but guess we'll just have to wait for a new bypass.
yeah annoying hey. I think its basic ones so i hope its not a major blockage
This is so damn STUPID! I hate nexon!
And this is why you dont post these types of thread.
SPAM BAN WOO?
Quote Originally Posted by `Bobs Bees View Post
And this is why you dont post these types of thread.
SPAM BAN WOO?
Nooo, everything was going good in this thread until, this Meek Milz guy had to post something dumb to increase his post count. What a bitch.
Quote Originally Posted by Beatz View Post
Nooo, everything was going good in this thread until, this Meek Milz guy had to post something dumb to increase his post count. What a bitch.
You arnt suppose to post threads about this.
AT ALL.

Quote Originally Posted by Son View Post
Look at me iam spamming!, I hope i dont get a ban hammer!
I don't know what you talking about, but my hack is working full force.
Quote Originally Posted by neononxxx View Post
I don't know what you talking about, but my hack is working full force.
Go and try it again...
Quote Originally Posted by Beatz View Post
Stfu, and dont post on my thread if you got nothing important to say. Fucking cunt, stfu dont post on the thread again bitch ass mother fucker.


Quote Originally Posted by Beatz View Post
Nooo, everything was going good in this thread until, this Meek Milz guy had to post something dumb to increase his post count. What a bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Beatz View Post
Go and try it again...
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its patched!



lol jk, it's still working.
Quote Originally Posted by neononxxx View Post


OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its patched!



lol jk, it's still working.
Which hack are you using?

Or is it your own?
I think they just patched all the MD5s of the hacks
Get the fuck over it.
Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us