First of all, are you 18? (or 21, idk what the law says.) Even though AirSoft guns aren't real guns, I'm pretty sure you still have to be the age of majority to buy one. They still also hurt like a S.O.B., worse than a hit from a paintball I believe. What kind of A.S. gun are you looking to buy? If I were to buy one, I'd get a P90 or an M4 Carbine replica, or G36C if they have them.
tokyo marui is the best airsoft company, i suggest trying to get a gun manufactured by them
Ebay
search on ebay it has some good ones but try searching through google you might find better guns
Just get a real gun..
HAHAHAA, Dave man you so funny "JUST GET A REAL GUN" tss..
But I realy need a airsot gun for sure. I'm over 21 so that + the money won't be a problem. Anyone could find a good link please post it.
Originally Posted by Mexiforce
First of all, are you 18? (or 21, idk what the law says.) Even though AirSoft guns aren't real guns, I'm pretty sure you still have to be the age of majority to buy one. They still also hurt like a S.O.B., worse than a hit from a paintball I believe. What kind of A.S. gun are you looking to buy? If I were to buy one, I'd get a P90 or an M4 Carbine replica, or G36C if they have them.