HELP NVM !I've solved it !i've did the new free medic box but i can't use it in warrock i can't see it in the shop please some1 help ??? NVM I've solved it out ! no need 4 help =)
Originally Posted by darthleon8 next time don't even post if u don't try stuff out first, its a waste of mpgh space.. You are a waste of mpgh space and stop spamming, your last 5 posts were 100% spam, and if u wanna have a 1 to 1 conversation use the PM system
Originally Posted by Alen You are a waste of mpgh space and stop spamming, your last 5 posts were 100% spam, and if u wanna have a 1 to 1 conversation use the PM system dude just shut the fuck up man im new i cant help it and i tried different thinks to have my medic box so fuck off !!
Originally Posted by burak93 dude just shut the fuck up man im new i cant help it and i tried different thinks to have my medic box so fuck off !! I meant that at darth, not you, you seem to be good, you're not spamming so far
Originally Posted by Alen I meant that at darth, not you, you seem to be good, you're not spamming so far oh lol then sorry I APOLOGIZE lol