[Release] Unpacked CShell.dll

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
[Release] Unpacked CShell.dll
This time I bring the unpacked CShell.dll in this file you will find many things as more commands for pushtoconsole.



Virus Scans:

VirusTotal: Virustotal. MD5: 21805869f575125ac94e2c194d608673 Win32/Themidaⓘ

Virscan.org: _CShell unpacked by OverDrivejt.zip MD5:21805869f575125ac94e2c194d608673 - VirSCAN.org 3% Scanner(s) (1/36) found malware!ⓘ

yes, this is packed with themida but so is the original file.

If you served this contribution do not forget to say THANK YOU.
_CShell unpacked by OverDrivejt.zipattachment deleted · 376 downloads before removal
You don't need it unpacked... Loadlibrary... Does the trick all the time. But anyhow, nice job.
Quote Originally Posted by V3CT0R View Post
You don't need it unpacked... Loadlibrary... Does the trick all the time. But anyhow, nice job.
Yep I know, I'm writing a tutorial about how to "Unpack" Cshell.dll using loadlibrary.
Yeeeah....I'm going to need a tutorial on this.
When I try and build the code base that you relased (I added the FogEnable and removed NoGun), it states "'_asm' was not declared in this scope".
Then on the next line, it says " expected ";" before "{" ", but I don't think one was supposed to BE there...

I'm using Code::Blocks, so maybe it has something to do with that, hell I dunno...-__-
Hey...there are mentions of, er...."UnlimitedAmmo" in CShell.dll...
Wonder what that's all about...because if you'll notice in training mode, you get 3 clips, and then when yo hit 0/0, you get all of your ammo back.....................

I'm thinking that ammo and how much you have of it is CLIENT SIDED...
Wonder if someone could make a workaround so that it sticks to ALL your weapons...
When I load it to ollydbg and search for text strings referenced I have nothing in "Text string" just some shits, but not any pushtoconsole commands
Cshell.dll is packt with execryptor v2.1.21.

What unpacker did you use?
Thanks man! But one thing, How'd you do it ?

Like I mean how did you unpack it I mean using just olly? And also, how am I supposed to view this .dll, i opneed olly and i opneed _Cshell but then nothing came up. Am i supossed to attach to Crossfire.exe and then open CShell?
can someone unpatch nosmoke hack
or
make nosmoke v 2 cuz i didnt try walkthru the walls and
superjump hack
i found thins program after the patch

wtf my fukin luck
Quote Originally Posted by khafgalroo7 View Post
can someone unpatch nosmoke hack
or
make nosmoke v 2 cuz i didnt try walkthru the walls and
superjump hack
i found thins program after the patch

wtf my fukin luck
Listen Mate That Hack Was Set Up By Z8 Game To Ban People I Got Banned xD But Open The Hack With Dll OPener And Find The Walk Throu Walls Hack And every 1 will love You!!!
Quote Originally Posted by [Banned]mark0108 View Post
Listen Mate That Hack Was Set Up By Z8 Game To Ban People I Got Banned xD But Open The Hack With Dll OPener And Find The Walk Throu Walls Hack And every 1 will love You!!!
Wallhack only possible by changing writing/noping bytes in memory, i haven't look deep into CF files yet but maybe i will got lucky & found the address.
can u make a tut how to find these commands? u will get a thx
Could you update the unpacked CShell version?pls

As there were updates all addresses has changed.
Hey guys!
Well im not getting it how i can find codes with this!
Ive tried it but im not getting anything!
Anyway isnt it possible that someone make a vid!
Or all u guys share ur codes!?
Quote Originally Posted by 117185 View Post
Hey guys!
Well im not getting it how i can find codes with this!
Ive tried it but im not getting anything!
Anyway isnt it possible that someone make a vid!
Or all u guys share ur codes!?
jeah....that would be great he would get my thanks^^
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us