Alteriwnet Update

Posts 1–15 of 52 · Page 1 of 4
Alteriwnet Update
Wtf is this new update about? Patching more hacks or something?
i get hash error at 37%
anyone else?
Wtf?I have no update =_=
Quote Originally Posted by Pein-sama View Post
Wtf?I have no update =_=
Had your "enable_updates" set to 1 in the config file? And yeah, I keep getting hash error too.
yes i got error at aiw-content/main/z_spetz1.iwd and it wont go past that
Quote Originally Posted by TTGRushr View Post
yes i got error at aiw-content/main/z_spetz1.iwd and it wont go past that
yehh me too, file looks big .. dl'ing slow :/

UPDATE

I just checked the website "down for maintenance" , im tryin to download that file but I get an error
after a while .. maybe just wait after the maintenance is over .
yeah, mabie there adding deticated severs, they were working on it!
Just wait a while i'm sure they'll get it fixed.
change in iw4mp.cfg like this and game will still working

Code:
enable_updates	0
enable_upload	1
cache_server	http://alteriw.net/content/
caches		aiw-client;aiw-content;aiw-dlc1;aiw-dlc2
omg if i would be nta i would give you the hash error too because i got the update already and i never hacked HAHAHA XD choobs choobie choobie choobs i can play but there are only 140 players xD
Oh and btw why do you want to play when you only hack?! wheres the fun of hacking and destroying the only way to play mw2 for free?
Fleurs right guys LISTEN TO TEH EPIC WOMEN! ;DD
^^ thx toxiccr0c
oh and i want to tell everyone go to the main folder and look console_mp its new
The website is updating aswell.. but I didn't get any update, although my enable_updates = 1
Fleur one question. What version it is? 1.3.4?
I simply didnt close my game and everything is ok/
im updating right now, kinda anxious what the update contains.. wtf :S just got an error-.- gonna wait a little and update 2n8
Posts 1–15 of 52 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us