ArrowVideo editing software

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
Video editing software
ey world

thinking of buying a video editing software need some help to pick it...
not over 150 bucks!

I want some cool fetures and effect ofc.

not like ultra advanced and not to simpel ya know.

have a gr8t day

// freakingouts

sony vegas. crack it and you'll get it for free
Quote Originally Posted by /b/oss View Post
sony vegas. crack it and you'll get it for free
Saves litterally 500-- Dollars.
Don't pay, just download cracked versions. I think noobs are totally hyped by Sony Vegas Pro right now
Dont pay, get a crack + its free
Sony Vegas Pro 8/9/10 with a crack = free
lol no one here recommends you to buy it, and many are mods. Its just like getting a PS crack, use google
windows movie maker
Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
windows movie maker
you fuckin troll
Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
windows movie maker
Epic win.
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
Epic win.
Can I call you micro?
Quote Originally Posted by compaq soul View Post


Can I call you micro?
Can i call you compact?
Quote Originally Posted by Haze View Post
Can i call you compact?
Uhhhh, sure. But may I ask why?
1. Open up your browser
2. type in piratebay.org, search sony vegas pro 9.
3. Download the torrent file
4. Download uTorrent
5. Download file and wait
6. ???
7. PROFIT!
Sony Pro 9.
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us