[WIP] Ghost Mod

Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
[WIP] Ghost Mod
NOTE: Based on Crossfire Ghost Mode

Well guys, ive been working on this mod lately and im almost done. All i need is BETA testers that can play IN ALTERIWNET (PM me if interested)

Well, its really simple. One team are the "finders", or the defenders and the other team are the "ghosts"

Description:

Ghost team:
Invisible when NOT moving, Visible when moving
a little sound plays every few seconds
Disabled sprint and aim down sights
USP.45 with no ammo, only knife
Total stealth perks: Cold Blooded, Ninja pro and etc...
Ghillie suits
Thermal Vision
health= 80
speed= 1.25


Juggernauts team:
RPD with extended mags and 200 ammo so you dont have to worry about loosing ammo
LMG suits no matter what class you pick
Aim down sights and sprint Enabled
Gray Vision
health= 200
speed= 0.85
Perks that makes it easier to kill ghosts



Special effects:
Search and Destroy special game rules
No crosshair names
special FOV
no fog
EMP is the only killstreak





This is what I have so far, new ideas coming soon

Stay tuned!

PS: Beta testers needed
beta tester this is just like crossfire xD
Quote Originally Posted by molina174 View Post
beta tester this is just like crossfire xD
i know right ?
Ooooooh thats why I kept getting killed when I moved while using ghost mode
Quote Originally Posted by Amir98 View Post
Ooooooh thats why I kept getting killed when I moved while using ghost mode


lol!
great job brother i'm interesed to test it but the problem is that i'm banned from aIW lol..........
anyway...
GREAT MOD HOPE IT TURNS IN A REALLY EPIC MOD!!!!!
I loved Crossfire mod, basicly because I used chams

But I love the idea..

I wonder how MW2's transparent players will look
Don't mean to hijack the thread, but the differences with my ghost buster mod are minimal
:s
Quote Originally Posted by Neekokeen View Post
Don't mean to hijack the thread, but the differences with my ghost buster mod are minimal
:s
...When a ghost moves in your mod they stay invsible

and also, this isnt based on YOUR mod miss. Its based on Crossfire, because I played it and i thought about doing it the SAME as in CS


so please...

also i will try to include the Ghost breath, so Jugs can tell where the ghosts are(not annoying fucking claymore sounds every 2 seconds)
Quote Originally Posted by Josephlittle View Post
...When a ghost moves in your mod they stay invsible
Myeah, like I said, small change.
And I tried that too, but I changed it cos it made no sense to me.
People will move all the time, nobody just stands still, so they will always be visible.
Either way, I think it's fair to say it's more of a variation to my mod than a whole new mod on it's own.

Quote Originally Posted by Josephlittle View Post
also i will try to include the Ghost breath, so Jugs can tell where the ghosts are(not annoying fucking claymore sounds every 2 seconds)
Well, again, exactly the same idea, except you're gonna change the sound /

That's like taking the terminator invasion mod, change the primary weapon for humans, call the terminators 'cyborgs' and release it as a new mod. Whether or not the same code is used is irrelevant.

I don't mind you making this, it's just that 90% of it is identical so, yeah.
Same thing with the guy who posted the random weapon mod. It's practically identical to Azumikkel's mod. Sure, there are differences, but you should release it as an edit, or contact the author of the original MOD to collaborate. Just my opinion.

Ah well, good luck with it!
beta tester. sounds fun.
gr8 job Joesph ;D keep up the gr8 mod work
I'll add this to Mod Comp.
i think jaggernauts win
in the most zmbie games i played the military win^^
Quote Originally Posted by Dabonger View Post
i think jaggernauts win
in the most zmbie games i played the military win^^
actually, its pretty hard to be a juggernaut. U gotta know where to camp or else you will get gang raped by knifes
Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us