WarRock Problem

Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
WarRock Problem
War Rock System Requirements

Hardware/Software Minimum Requirements Recommended
Operating System Windows ME / XP / Vista Windows ME / XP / Vista (dont show windows 7..
CPU Pentium 3 800 Mhz Pentium 4 2.0 Ghz
Memory 1 GB 2 GB
Hard Disk space 2 GB 3GB
Video Card Radeon 8500LE, GeForce MX400 or better Radeon 9200, GeForce FX5700
Additional Software DirectX 9 or above DirectX 9 or above


mines



do i run warrock on Minimum ?

ⓘ

Quote Originally Posted by $corp$1 View Post
I got Windows 7 Professional
Video Driver 9600/X1050

to i need Change Windows 7 to vista ?

In WarRock Recommend there is no Windows 7
I Lag Thats Why I ask
English ?
its is in english.
Quote Originally Posted by $corp$1 View Post
I got Windows 7 Professional
Video Driver 9600/X1050

to i need Change Windows 7 to vista ?

In WarRock Recommend there is no Windows 7
I Lag Thats Why I ask
If you really love Warrock that much go ahead, but if i were you i would just stick to Windows 7. I don't understand why it would be lagging. When i had Windows 7 it ran Warrock fine.
Can you write your system features ?
Quote Originally Posted by manyak67 View Post
Can you write your system features ?
Yeah that would be more helpful and possibly explain your lag.
I make Picture for my System Features
win7 or xp
vista blows.
every people got red pings some got 200+ and some 999
You just run WarRock like anyone else...
when i got on old pc then in warrock non lag .
now i lag like hell

or its was that why i got other games its maybe make lag?
I prefer desktop computer
laptop?
buy internet , all says it
no its not laptop .

and about my internet . its works fine.
Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?