Need help with a killstreak code

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Need help with a killstreak code
ok, so I made a thread, and i set a variable (self.random=0; ). now, I need a code so that everytime I kill someone, the variable increases by one (self.random++; ), and that when I die, the variable returns to zero (self.random=0; ). Just like a killstreak. If someone could help me making that kind of code that will be awesome

Thanks in advance!
I can answer your second question. Just add
Code:
	self endon("disconnect");
	self endon("death");
That will end the thread when you die or leave the game. Then start it when you spawn.
Mate you should wait a week or so, then my SUPER AWESOME INCREDIBLE FUCKING SICK custom killstreaks mod will be out.
Quote Originally Posted by AZUMIKKEL View Post
Mate you should wait a week or so, then my SUPER AWESOME INCREDIBLE FUCKING SICK custom killstreaks mod will be out.
Modesty didn't come with the modtools, huh? /
AZUMIKKEL, im not trying to steal your mod, but if you can just PM me the code, it will be great.. Im not trying to release a killstreak mode aswell, just trying to do something. I really can't wait a seek or so I need it now... Plz AZUMIKELL...

And GrenaderLauncher, I didnt ask for that code... Just for the killstreak code.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?