Call of Duty: Black Ops: Confirmed Weapons & Analysis by ProDaviid
Call of Duty: Black Ops: Confirmed Weapons & Analysis by ProDaviid
Thanks for the share!
I cant wait!!!!!!!thanks for the share ;D famas looks TOTALLY different now. i wonder if u can acutally change fire rate in BO. its like combat arms. u can change from semi auto to 3 round burst or somethin like that
i love it 

Hmmm 
weapons has almost no recoil
think it wil be to easy to kill someone

weapons has almost no recoil
think it wil be to easy to kill someone

I could see them bymyself in the Multiplayer and Singleplayer trailer..
So it's nothing new..
I hoped this will show me all the weapons.
So it's nothing new..
I hoped this will show me all the weapons.
very nice and i cant wait till it comes out im going to buy it 

i love it =D
Thanks for sharing. Cant wait to play zzz
YAYAYAYAYAYAA
famas will be my baby bcuz of full auto 

love it nice work
Guess who's happy.... ME
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Playstation HackingCall of duty black ops newiest weapon information link included
14 Call of Duty Black Ops DiscussionsNew RARE Call of duty Black ops Gameplay
61 Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding[Release] Call of duty - Black ops login
34 Call of Duty Black Ops DiscussionsE3 2010 Stage Demo: Call of Duty Black Ops
5 Call of Duty Black Ops DiscussionsCall of duty: Black Ops NEW Multiplayer GAMEPLAYX1 22
