Call of Duty: Black Ops: Confirmed Weapons & Analysis by ProDaviid

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
Call of Duty: Black Ops: Confirmed Weapons & Analysis by ProDaviid
Thanks for the share!
thanks for the share ;D famas looks TOTALLY different now. i wonder if u can acutally change fire rate in BO. its like combat arms. u can change from semi auto to 3 round burst or somethin like that
Hmmm
weapons has almost no recoil
think it wil be to easy to kill someone
I could see them bymyself in the Multiplayer and Singleplayer trailer..

So it's nothing new..

I hoped this will show me all the weapons.
Quote Originally Posted by B4M View Post
I could see them bymyself in the Multiplayer and Singleplayer trailer..

So it's nothing new..

I hoped this will show me all the weapons.
he only showed us like 4 - 5 XD he forgot the cross bow. was the 1 from the multiplayer vid the same assualt rifle explain in this vid?
very nice and i cant wait till it comes out im going to buy it
famas will be my baby bcuz of full auto
love it nice work
Guess who's happy.... ME
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?