PS3 Theme Team Announcement!

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
PS3 Theme Team Announcement!
Dem106 and I have proposed that we join forces to create the Theme Team! This has been announced as there are an Increasing number of themes being released weekly by Dem106 and I!

Want to Join the team? Create a quality looking theme and we'll review your placement!

Sincerely, Xion7200
Killian's Wingman
Xion7200 You are beast, this gonna rock!
Quote Originally Posted by matjuh123 View Post
Maybe you should add this aswell, for the new people: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/236-playst...r-windows.html
The must know something about photoshop so new people with skill's would be great buth if the don't know about thes thing's it's gonna suck
Quote Originally Posted by dem106 View Post
The must know something about photoshop so new people with skill's would be great buth if the don't know about thes thing's it's gonna suck
I know how to use Photoshop, but I don't own a PS3, otherwise I would've been pleased to help.
Quote Originally Posted by matjuh123 View Post
I know how to use Photoshop, but I don't own a PS3, otherwise I would've been pleased to help.
You can join because you can make them, without a ps3
Quote Originally Posted by dem106 View Post
You can join because you can make them, without a ps3
this has to do with GFX, so i suggest posting something about this in the GFX section.
Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post


this has to do with GFX, so i suggest posting something about this in the GFX section.
But it has to do something with PS3 aswell, so it should be in the GFX-PS3 section. Ask Dave to make it.
Quote Originally Posted by matjuh123 View Post
But it has to do something with PS3 aswell, so it should be in the GFX-PS3 section. Ask Dave to make it.
haha! he is right!
awesome, gj boss!
There will be a Sub Section called themes, there has to be!
Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
There will be a Sub Section called themes, there has to be!
Make a thread requesting the sections you need, and users can show their support by thanking/voting. I'll send the link to Dave.

(nobody else make it. Xion only.)
Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post


Make a thread requesting the sections you need, and users can show their support by thanking/voting. I'll send the link to Dave.

(nobody else make it. Xion only.)
alright
Yay my dream has come true
awesome, can't wait for moar themes ^^
COD Ghost Theme, i've always wanted that.
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?