My First Hack. Speed Hack, Jump Hack, ect. [Re-release]
BEWARE: I WILL NOT REPEAT THIS. THIS HACK IS VERY LAGGY TO SOME PEOPLE.
Now, I know my last one was a complete cock-up. As most of you will know. It was my first post, and everything got fucked up. But, now, I removed PerX, and the virus scan thingy has gone down dramatically. If you look closely at what the virus scan thinks are viruses now, you will find that is just Themida playing up.
The hacks are exactly the same, but modified. It was too difficult for me to remove the faulty hacks, because I didn't know which line of coding too delete. Lmao. It doesn't really matter whether or not the faulty hacks are there or not, so I wasn't really bothered by it.
All the hacks are automatically on. I haven't got that far into programming/coding to know how to make a menu/hotkey hack. Maybe my next hack will have a menu or something on it. xD
Just incase this is your first time seeing this thread, here are the hacks which are included:
Speed hack - Improved. Now triple the speed.
Heal HP - Not working
Force Respawn - Not working
No Spread - Working
Max fire rate - Improved. Now triple the fire rate.
No reload - Improved. Now double the reload speed.
Jump Hack - Improved. Over quadruple the height.
Wireframe models - Working
Pickup from long distance - Improved. Now double the distance.
No weapon sway - Working
FPS - Working.
Here are the files that are included in the .RAR:
Base.cpp - If you want to mess with my coding or whatever, or improve it.
ReadMe
The hack
Credits go to:
Me, obviously.
Confict - He helped me fix my hack when it was originally broken, and is also teaching me coding in C++
CoderNever's tutorial
DeadLinez PushToConsole commands
Virus Scans:
VirSCAN
VirusTotal


Enjoy peoplez!!
Now, I know my last one was a complete cock-up. As most of you will know. It was my first post, and everything got fucked up. But, now, I removed PerX, and the virus scan thingy has gone down dramatically. If you look closely at what the virus scan thinks are viruses now, you will find that is just Themida playing up.
The hacks are exactly the same, but modified. It was too difficult for me to remove the faulty hacks, because I didn't know which line of coding too delete. Lmao. It doesn't really matter whether or not the faulty hacks are there or not, so I wasn't really bothered by it.
All the hacks are automatically on. I haven't got that far into programming/coding to know how to make a menu/hotkey hack. Maybe my next hack will have a menu or something on it. xD
Just incase this is your first time seeing this thread, here are the hacks which are included:
Speed hack - Improved. Now triple the speed.
Heal HP - Not working
Force Respawn - Not working
No Spread - Working
Max fire rate - Improved. Now triple the fire rate.
No reload - Improved. Now double the reload speed.
Jump Hack - Improved. Over quadruple the height.
Wireframe models - Working
Pickup from long distance - Improved. Now double the distance.
No weapon sway - Working
FPS - Working.
Here are the files that are included in the .RAR:
Base.cpp - If you want to mess with my coding or whatever, or improve it.
ReadMe
The hack
Credits go to:
Me, obviously.
Confict - He helped me fix my hack when it was originally broken, and is also teaching me coding in C++
CoderNever's tutorial
DeadLinez PushToConsole commands
Virus Scans:
VirSCAN
VirusTotal


Enjoy peoplez!!
MyFirstHack.zip



LooL
