OMFG! WTF?!

Posts 1–15 of 53 · Page 1 of 4
OMFG! WTF?!
When I goto nexon.net, it redirects me to some porno site.
WTF IS THIS?
Other direct nexon sites like combatarms.nexon.net doesn't have porn.
LMFAO! I bet you stayed on the porn site for hours.... lemme try if it happens to me.

Edit: I dont go to any porn site. I go straight to nexon.
Quote Originally Posted by Beatz View Post
LMFAO! I bet you stayed on the porn site for hours.... lemme try if it happens to me.
I just came home from school.
Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post
I just came home from school.
Ohhh, well it doesn't happen to me. Try going to nexon.net again. Or report the problem.
Quote Originally Posted by Beatz View Post
Ohhh, well it doesn't happen to me. Try going to nexon.net again. Or report the problem.
I'mma reinstall all my web browsers first.
And I just got this keyboard from my uncle. :L
Is not happening to me
it dosent happen 2 me
getting viruses is fun /

you have a virus i suggest for you to scan
Quote Originally Posted by ChimiBang View Post
getting viruses is fun /

you have a virus i suggest for you to scan
I think I have a virus.
I'mma use my other Hard Drive.
I don't have anti virus.
It'll delete my hacks.
I have dual harddrive comp.
Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post
I think I have a virus.
I'mma use my other Hard Drive.
I don't have anti virus.
It'll delete my hacks.
I have dual harddrive comp.
Told you viruses are fun /
Doesn't happen to me?

Quote Originally Posted by steph777 View Post
Doesn't happen to me?

troll lol
ROFL!!

Scan your PC its a virus.
Posts 1–15 of 53 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us